Dimmer technology breakthrough!
With the new technology, contractors are now able to dim a load 2 ways thanks to the inclusion of a secondary (slave) mechanism within the new range. And, with no accompanying switches required, up to 6 dimmer mechanisms (Cat no. 450P) can be easily installed on a standard 6 gang plate. Standard light switches can also easily be upgraded to a dimmer – contractors simply exchange the switch mechanisms for a new dimmer mechanism.
Available in white, cream, black and matt silver (with either white or black trim), the dimmers work with both electronic and iron core transfomers for greater flexibility and can be retrofitted onto existing HPM plates.
- One touch on-off, push and hold to ramp up or down
- Serene blue LED indicator – bright when light is on, dimmed when light is off
- Max 450W load
- Short-circuit protection
- Overload protection
- Flicker free
- Soft-start – increases lamp life
- Compatible with HPM’s Standard, Excel, Linea and Architectural Metal plates
- Available as mechanisms only as well as plated models
The push button series of dimmers is the latest addition to HPM’s completely revitalised and re-engineered dimmer range including: 250L/T, 400L/T, 700L/T and 1000L/T.
Back to What's New